She has been invited for poetry reading in prestigious poetry festivals –
The evening goes on with a reading by Eleonora Matarrese with music by Ryck Valli: a long poem called “Die Welt”, that the young poet (born in 1976, with origin from Puglia) read with music. A “memento mori” disquieting and powerful, made even more touching to the intensity of the music.
At the end, guest of honor of the evening, the indian poet Rati Saxena (in the picture), introduced and traduced by Federico Federici. Rati Saxena dressed an elegant black sari and she read her poems in the original language. Poems in hindi, that are music, placidity, levity, quiet. And life. Poems, traduced by Federico Federici, that are words of love and friendship. The love and the friendship that we can find in the small things, for example insects and objects. This joyful poetry from Rati Saxena made the international also the evening of CReO: “An important evening – said Dome Bulfaro –that draw, through the English language, a bridge between Italy, United Kingdom and India”. An important evening ad the end of an important day that made global the local reality.
The day of CReO was organized by Mille Gru cultural association curated by Eleonora Matarrese, in collaboration with the city of Monza, the Binario 7 theatre.
International House of Stravanger (Norway), 2010
Struga Poetry Evening (Macedonia) , 2010-news in local papers-
3. International House of Stravanger (Norway), 2010
Mediterranean Festival (Rome), 2009-
‘3rd hofleiner donauweiten poesiefestival 2010, Vienna ,
. Struga Poetry Evening (Macedonia) , 2010
the prestigious poetry festival in Medeliin (2011, and 2014)
Siir festival, Denizli ( Turkey ) ( 2013)
She is the only Indian participant in some imp poetry festivals like – Iran’s Fajr Poetry Festival ,2014
an international Eskisehir Poetry Festival.2014Turkey
China’s Moon Festival 2014
Asia pacific poetry festival 2015 Hanoi , Vietnam.
She has been invited to some American Universities also to talk about Vedic poetry and recite her own poetry like Mary Mount University in Loss angles and University of Seattle ( USA) , 2014
She is one of the three representatives from Asia for World Poetry Movement, which has 37 foundation members around the world. She is the only Indian whose poem has been chosen in popular book of china – 110 modern poems of the world.
SOME IMPORTANT PARTICIPATIONS IN INDIA-
- National Seminar for literature- Udaipur (Rajasthan) 21 June to 23 June 1997
- POETRY READING in ASMITA, Sahitya Akedemi Auditorium New Delhi-7 April, 1999
- International Seminar on Sanskrit theatre, Dr, Hari Sing Gowr University, SAGAR, 5.1.2000
- National Seminar for women, Govt. Arts and Science College, Calicut, 2,3, March, 2000
- Invited as a Special Guest by Bakshi Srijan peeth , Chattisgarh and presented poetry in different cities of Chattisgarh State, April 4 to April 10
- Poet – Translator Meet, Sahitya Akedemi, Bombay, 20 October.2001
- Meet the Author, Book Fair, Rajasthan Patrika, Jaipur, Jan.2002.
- Poetry Reading in Asan Memorial Celebrations, Thiruvananthapuram , April 2003
- All India Radio, Rajkot January 2003.
- National Seminar in Hindi, Stree Vimarsh avam hindi natak vikas yatra, Dept. of Hindi, Payyanur college, PAYYANUR-Feburary-2004
- National Seminar, Krishna Cult in North India, Sahitya Acedemy. Payyanur, Feb-2004
- LOK me PRATIRODH. Shre Ramanand Saraswati Pustkalaya, jokhara Azam Garh, 13-15 March, 2004.
- International seminar on Mahabharat, Sahitya Acedemy, New Delhi-2004
- Seminar for translation, Sahitya Acedemy, New Delhi-2004
- National seminar on Translation and Resistance organized by The culture institute of Indian language, Mysore and Samyukta -2004
- National seminar on Vedas and inter disciplinary studies organized by Kadavallur Anyonya parishath november.15 to 25 –2004
- National seminar by Bodheswaran Foundation on Tradition and Modernity in Hindi literature related to the freedom struggle. on December –11 –2004.
- . National seminar on Vedas and inter disciplinary studies organized by Kadavallur Anyonya parishath november.15 to 25 –2004
- National seminar for folk literature- Sahitya Academy and Ramnika foundation, Ranchi Bihar- 2005-March. ( paper on folk elimants in Vedas)
- 3- days lectures in Sree Sankaracharya University , Kaledy Kerala Feb. 2006-
- Ayurveda in Atharvaveda- paper presented at Sree Sankaracharya University Kalady, march-2006
- Poetry presentation in Kavyabharati, Kerala Sahitya Akedemy and Kerlra Sahitya Academy –April 2006
- Lecture on functional Hindi—MARATHAANASIUS COLLEGE , KOTHAMANGALAM , KERALA – on 22.01.2007
- National seminar on Vedas and inter disciplinary studies organized by Kadavallur Anyonya parishath November.15 to 25-2006
- Kavita Utsav-2, J & K Acedemy of Art, Culture and language. – Gust of honor
- Translation in Practice. Malayalam Department, National seminar, SSUE, Kaledy On 2.Feb.2007
- Rereading of Vedas- Sree Neelakanta Govt. Sanskrit College of Pattambi- Kerala, 8 Feb. 2007.
- Central Institute Of Hindi, Mysore centre, Ministry of Human resource Devolopment Govt. of India March 8-9, 2007-03-23
- Aesthetics of Translation, Sree sankaracharya University, Kalady. Centre for comparative Literature, National seminar on Comparative Literature a: current trends. 20-2 March 2007
- Religion Marketing – National Seminar in dept of Philosophy in Sree sankaracharya University, Kalady.
- Sahitya Akedemi, Ludhiana Punjab,
- Kendriya Hindi Sansthan, Mysore, , Bhasha prodhyogiki ke vibhinn Ayam Feb 25-26 2010
- Poetry reading at Hydrabad literary festival –Jan,2014,
- Goa Literary Festival – Nov – 2014